[NEW] Complete Camper/Race Van Electrical 12V & 240V Wiring Conversion Kit - Hook-up
New and improved complete tailor-made electrical kit for your camper conversion
Please note: Our current lead time is: 5 weeks
You can now request a quote. Please submit your quote with a completed customer layout form so we can check you have everything you will need. For more information on the quotes process, please check here.
· Includes; split charging, hook up, control panel & wiring, battery, lighting, site lead etc.
· All cables custom made to suit your conversion
· Now supplied with a 95Ah AGM battery
When choosing your electrics for your camper van it can be a bit daunting, particularly if this is your first conversion. Check out the how-to guide to decide what you might need.Product reference: (this is a pack product containing product 1001, 1002 and "add-ons" of the leisure battery, downlights and hookup lead).
Request a Quote
Select this option to create a quotation request with your cart content.
Complete electrical 12V & 240V camper/race van conversion kitA complete tailor-made electrical kit for your camper conversion covers both 12V wiring and a 240V hook up with dual charging
· Includes; split charging system, mains hook up, control panel & wiring, leisure battery, lighting, site lead and more...
· Easy install, with photographic fitting instructions
· Now supplied with an AGM battery.
· All cables custom made to suit your specific conversion
· Expert technical support and after-sales care provided
· Includes both mains and split charging for the leisure battery
· Access to our online help centre with articles and how-to's to make installation even easier.
If you've been watching this kit for a while, please check out what's changed between the old version and the new here.
Please note; Kits are assembled to order, we are currently taking orders via a quotation system to ensure it's fair, please drop us an email using the "help and support" button below with your vehicle age and model and we will send you through a layout form, which we will use to quote for your system.
When you first choose to build your campervan it can be overwhelming trying to sort through all of the different ways of doing each individual part. Often people will reach the electrical system and decide that trying to work out what you need, what thickness wires, how many fuse boxes what type of split charger etc. isn't for them. That's why we came up without full electrical camper conversion kits. We've taken care of all of the boring bits, allowing you to get on with the exciting part of installing the wiring and finishing your van.
Just tell us what you'd like wired in and where and we will make your wiring kit to suit.
Complete with labels around the end of the wires for an easy install.
Next to some of the description below, you will see links to articles on how to help choose which item you will need. Also at the bottom are some additional resources.
This standard kit is not suitable for vehicles fitted with variable voltage smart alternator charging systems. For vehicles with smart alternators select the CTEK charger option above. Not sure if you need a smart alternator wiring kit. Check out our help centre here for a simple test.
Within this kit, you will receive;
· 100A voltage sensing split charge system made to fit any battery location (CTEK DC-DC charger upgrade available)
· Leisure battery earth lead
· 6-way pre-wired leisure battery fuse box
· Common earth block
· 4 x LED downlights
· 95ah Low height AGM leisure battery (complete with a 3-year warranty)
· 10M electrical hook up site lead in 2.5mm2 cable
· Fully automatic 8A Intelligent mains leisure battery charger
· Mains consumer unit (pre-wired with cables to fit your socket locations)
· Your choice of inlet socket (Inline, surface mount, flush-mounted)
· 1 x switched white single-socket & back box (for use with the mains battery charger)
· 2 x switched double socket & back box (available in your choice of; brushed silver, white, C-line motorhome style or black nickel double sockets)
· Blue 2.5mm2 3 core arctic mains flex
· Mains earth cable
· 6 switch panel, gloss black, with a built-in voltmeter, dual USB and 12V socket
· Custom built wiring looms for;
o Sink and stove
o Roof/mood lighting
o 12V TV
o Radio, etc
Each kit is custom made to suit your individual conversion, how we normally do this is by giving you a quick call after the purchase to run through what you’d like wired in and where you’d like to put it, so please be sure to leave a number when purchasing the kit.
Please note: As we design the wiring looms, these looms will have ample cable to reach each component, allowing for sensible routing, we do take the shortest practical route. If you would like a specific cable routing, this is not a problem at all but please do specify when we discuss the layout.
Our comprehensive electrical conversion kit allows you to simply install both 12V and mains 240V systems into your campervan. We will supply all of the wiring, fusing, switching, charging, cabling you need to get powered up.
When parked up at a camp site, simply hook up your vehicle to the mains to use the 240V directly through the consumer unit and sockets. Meanwhile, the intelligent leisure battery charger will maintain your battery’s charge.
Your leisure battery will also be charged from engine automatically whilst driving through the heavy-duty split charge system.
Mains consumer unit
These enclosures are a high-quality versatile unit with an RCD and 2 MCBs (6A & 16A) that is perfect for motorhomes and camper vans. Just tell us where you want your inlet and output sockets and we will wire the consumer unit up so all you need to do is wire the plug, (don't worry, there's instructions for this too...)
Intelligent battery charger
Ideal for battery maintenance, suitable for continuous use, will charge up to 8A when required. 7 Stage charging with profiles for AGM, wet or GEL leisure batteries.
Recessed LED down lights
In this kit, you will receive 4 high output LEDs, each unit contains 18 LEDs and is just 11mm deep meaning they will fit straight into the headlining. These lights also come with a complete wiring loom from the switch panel to each light and offer a simple plug and play option.
In this kit, we supply a 95ah low height AGM leisure battery. This high-quality unit will fit under the drivers' or passengers' seat of a T4/5 or into the units of almost any van, its dimensions are L354mm x W175mm x H190mm. The battery also comes with a 3-year warranty for your peace of mind.
Voltage sensing split charge relay
The classic reliable split charge relay we've been using throughout our time making campervan wiring systems. It will come prewired and it's very easy to install with just 3 wires to connect. Here's some more information on the relay. VSR FAQs.