Complete Camper/Race Van Electrical 12V & 240V Wiring Conversion Kit - Hook-up
A complete tailor made electrical kit for your camper conversion
Covers both 12V wiring and a 240V hook up with dual charging
- Includes; split charging, hook up, control panel & wiring, battery, lighting, site lead and more
- Easy install, with photographic instructions
- All cables custom made to suit your conversion
Complete electrical 12V & 240V camper/race van conversion kit
A complete tailor made electrical wiring kit for your camper conversion
Covers both 12V wiring looms and a 240V hook up with dual charging
- Includes; split charging system, mains hook up, control panel & wiring, leisure battery, lighting, site lead and more...
- Easy install, with photographic fitting instructions
- All cables custom made to suit your specific conversion
- Expert technical support and after-sales care provided
- Includes both mains and split charging for the leisure battery
Please note; Kits are assembled to order and therefore are subject to a lead time of 7-14 days
This standard kit is not suitable for vehicles fitted with variable voltage smart alternator charging systems. For vehicles with smart alternators select the CTEK charger option above. Not sure if you need a smart alternator wiring kit. Check out our blog for a simple test.
Within this kit, you will receive;
- · 100A voltage sensing split charge system made to fit any battery location
- · Leisure battery earth lead
- · 6-way pre-wired leisure battery fuse box
- · Common earth block
- · 4 x LED down lights
- · 94ah Low height leisure battery (complete with 2-year warranty)
- · 10M electrical hook up site lead in 2.5mm2 cable
- · Fully automatic 10A Intelligent mains leisure battery charger
- · Mains consumer unit (pre-wired with cables to fit your socket locations)
- · Your choice of inlet socket (Inline, surface mount, flush mounted)
- · 1 x switched white single socket & back box
- · 2 x switched double socket & back box (available in your choice of; brushed silver, white, gloss black or black nickel double sockets)
- · Blue 2.5mm2 3 core arctic mains flex
- · Mains earth cable
- · M10 self-tapping earth bolt and serrated washer (for perfect earth connections)
- · Cable clips and ties (to keep your install tidy)
- · 5 switch panel with built in voltmeter, dual USB and 12V socket
- · Custom built wiring looms for;
- o Fridge
- o Sink and stove
- o Roof/mood lighting
- o 12V TV
- o Radio, etc.
Each kit is custom made to suit your individual conversion, how we normally do this is by giving you a quick call after the purchase to run through what you’d like wired in and where you’d like to put it, so please be sure to leave a number when purchasing the kit.
Please note: As we design the wiring looms, these looms will have ample cable to reach each component, allowing for sensible routing, we do take the shortest practical route. If you would like a specific cable routing, this is not a problem at all but please do specify when we discuss the layout.
Our comprehensive electrical conversion kit allows you to simply install both 12V and mains 240V systems into your campervan. We will supply all of the wiring, fusing, switching, charging, cabling you need to get powered up.
When parked up at a camp site, simply hook up your vehicle to the mains to use the 240V directly through the consumer unit and sockets. Meanwhile the intelligent leisure battery charger will maintain your battery’s charge.
Your leisure battery will also be charged from engine automatically whilst driving through the heavy duty split charge system.
Mains consumer unit
These enclosures are a high quality versatile unit with a RCD and 2 MCBs (6A & 16A) that is perfect for motorhomes and camper vans. Just tell us where you want your inlet and output sockets and we will wire the consumer unit up so all you need to do is wire the plug, (don't worry, there's instructions for this too..)
Intelligent battery charger
Ideal for battery maintenance, suitable for continuous use, will charge up to 10A when required.
Recessed LED down lights
in this kit, you will receive 4 high output LEDs, each unit contains 18 LEDs and is just 11mm deep meaning they will fit straight into the headlining. These lights also come with a complete wiring loom from the switch panel to each light and offer a simple plug and play option.
In this kit we supply a 94ah low height leisure battery. This high-quality unit will fit under the drivers' or passengers' seat of a T4/5 or into the units of almost any van, it's dimensions are L354mm x W175mm x H190mm. The battery also comes with a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind.