Smart Battery Monitor Victron BMV-712 System
Quickly monitor battery charger/discharge for great off grid potential.
- Victron's leading intelligent Bluetooth integrated battery monitoring system.
- Supplied with all of the required cabling to install into your system.
- Displays live charge/discharge rate on screen and via the Victron connect app.
BMV 712 Smart battery monitor
Maximise your off-grid potential and keep an eye on your batteries.
- Programmable internal relay with visual or audible alarms.
- See time until charged/discharged and current charge rates.
- Can be used to monitor either the battery bank or individual components power consumption.
- Programming, real-time data and historical display options.
Within this kit, you will receive;
· 1 x Victron BMV-712 display screen
· 1 x 10M RJ12 Cable (shunt to display screen)
· 1 x 2M Live battery cable with fuse (leisure battery plus to shunt)
· 1 x 500A 5mV Shunt with quick connect PCB.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumption and state of charge.
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge.
- Programmable visual and audible alarm.
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or run a generator when needed.
- 500A shunt and quick connection kit.
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health.
- Measures current in 0.01A increments.
- Additional input for second battery, midpoint monitoring or temperature.
- Highly efficient with 0.7Ah/month power consumption.
- Datasheet available in the attachments section.
- Fitting manual downloadable from Victron's website. (link below).